Bridging the Gaps...
I know that at one time or another, people like to do searches on themselves
online to see exactly what is out there. Knowing this, I have made this
page in an attempt to locate my long-lost and not so long-lost friends who
are and eventually will be online.
Listed below are names that will be indexed on the major search engines.
Hopefully, by typing in your name on one of them, this page will come up
and you will get in touch with me once again.
See the bottom of the page for my email address.
Below are periods in my life, places I have been, and names.
Suffern, New York. Rockland County. (1977-1989)
YMCA Nursery School: (1980-1982)
- Megan?, blonde girl, only name and face I can remember from then...
lived on top of hill of road that
ended up on Franklin Turnpike by the Sunoco station, Mahwah, NJ.
- Jennifer Hyland, second cousin
- Allison Hyland, second cousin
Viola School: Kindergarten (1982-1983)
Also includes neighborhood kids growing up (1981-1989):
Babbling Brook Lane, Copeland Pond Road, Westgate Road, Kingsgate Road,
Belvedere Path, Suffern, Kids Gate Night, F&F Stores, Go-Cart,
Fort, Woods, Woodston, Flight of the Navigator
lived in Suffern, NY on top of hill by American Legion
- Katie Floyd, lived by my house, mom was legally blind, 2 black dogs
- Rory and Sheppard ?, identical twins, neighbors
- Brian Arezzo and
- Eric Arezzo, neighborhood friends
- Jason Limb, friend moved in later, Atari games
- Adam Kaufman and
- Scott Kaufman, neighborhood friends, the "Adam Bomb" :-)
- Paul Nail and
- Janine Nail, neighborhood friends. Kid's Gate Night 2
- Lauren Scher, not spelling last name right. Lived on Belvedere or Kingsgate
- Jamie Golden, more Eric's friend than mine.
- Eric Foster, and
- Jennifer Foster, and
- Jonathan Foster good friends, i still talk to their parents sometimes
- Martin Sibilla, older guy, friends with sister and family
- Tom Ryan, older guy, friends with sister and family
- Jeffrey / Jeff Call, older guy, friends with sister and family
Sacred Heart School: Grade 1 through 6 (1983-1989)
- 6th: Mr. Hoffman
- 5th: Mrs. Doyle
- 4th: Sister Nancy
- 3rd: Mrs. O'Connor / Miss Cunningham
- 2nd: Mrs. O'Reilly ?
- 1st: Mrs. Meyer
- Andrew Cordiello, one of my best friends in elem. school.
- Andrew Pilger, another good friend.
- Michael Lofberg, another good friend. Tall kid.
- Matthew Vilord, another good friend.
- David Durkin, one of my best friends in elem. school.
- Frantzini Bordes, good friend of mine, last heard of 1990...
- Diane Devivo, moved to Florida 1985?
- Anne Marie Picciola, popular girl, kind-of friend.
- Shannon Tirella, girl I had crush on, moved to Lanoka Harbor NJ in 1986
- Kristy Vuolo, last heard of 1992 in Mahwah, NJ
- Dawn Fischetta, very cute, cool person. Friend in elem.
- Janine Storms, father was a cop
- Brian Bowden, popular kid
- Bobby Bowden, younger brother, same popularity :-)
- Ronnie Kanasky, shortest kid in class.. I was 2nd shortest
- Timothy / Tim Sullivan, friends with Andrew, moved to VA in 1985.
- Anthony Azzaro, lived in Monsey, NY.
- James / Jim Behrens, my 3rd cousin
- Lauren / Laurie Behrens, sister of James, 3rd cousin
- Shannon Smith, had phone crush after I moved.
- Paul Bonnard, good phone friend after I moved.
- Michelle Bonnard, good phone friend, sister of Paul.
- Megan Gouldner, had crush on in elem. school, never told anyone :)
- Jennifer Williams, good friends w/my family, had little sister
- James Eaton, ripped me off and stole my Juicy Fruit bubble gum
- Evan Halstead, helped me with my candy business
- Collin Cohen, from Tuxedo, New York, red hair.
Queensbury, New York, Warren County (1989-present)
Queensbury Middle / High School: Grade 7-12 (1989-1995)
I didn't have very many friends in high school. I kind of regret it, but
I was basically thrown from a comfortable environment into a strange land
with no help. So, I staggered through high school. I do have many friends
from Queensbury, but not ONE from my class.
List also includes neighborhood and work friends.
- Shannon Coutant, girl I had a crush on and never told. Sokols.
- James Waters, good kid, nice to me
- Jolene Gibbs, red head tall girl long hair, cute, worked with me at Great Escape too
- Haley Grimes, my first girlfriend
- Shauna Newman, still in Glens Falls last I heard
- (Donald) / Don Connolly, older mechanically-inclined friend, red war-wagon
- Brandon Stockwell, worked with him at Caldor for a year. nice to me.
- Gerald Orlick, older guy from Caldor, nice guy.
- Heather Vanek and
- Christian / Chris Vanek, moved 1993. Bought keyboard then took $ back.
- James / Jim Connolly and
- Phillip / Phil Connolly, brothers, moved 1993.
Everyone thought Phil would become an actor
- Brian Fisher, brother to Kim, cool kid from Virginia, moved to WV
- Kimberly / Kim Fisher, moved to West Virginia
- Andrew Jennings, my co-host for the radio show. Weird kid :-)
- Tom Sorensen, big kid in line of big kids, college for football
- Eric Schwenker, Good kid. Assistant District Attorney now?
- Travis Howard, and older brother Heath.
- Stephan Collins, is absolutely in love with Gloria Estefan. A teacher now?
- Randy Kuba, bastard who stole my Ikari Warriors nintendo game.
- Jay Collumb, Marist graduate, worked at many radio stations
- Jake / Jacob Stephens, Army, no army, now what?
- Travis Howard, neighborhood kid I was friends with, now where?
- Anna Carr, friends with the younger crew, Mr. Pibb.
The Transition Periods: Poughkeepsie, New York to Scottsbluff, Nebraska
Poughkeepsie, New York
- Friends and Family of Chris / Christian P. Cybulski, Chris died in 1998 from complications of Hodgekins Disease.
- Jeff / Jeffrey Novakowski, Friend from Marist, Four Horsemen, Now married? Email me!
- Jim / James Kutter, Jim the comedian, Captain Kutter. You are SO funny dude! Email me!
- Kerry Anne Barrett / Kerry Melendez, My transmission went out and I missed the wedding, haven't heard from her since. Email me!
- Ethan Georgi, Crow, Bristol, VT
- Alyssa Maldonado, Colchester, CT, girl that liked me.
- Anika Urlich, girl from Bennington I met on airplane from Albany
to Chicago, and never saw again, June 1998
- Katie Crilly, Alliance girl I was friends with
- Amy Elben, Torrington
- Kacee Elben, Torrington
- Danny Jaramillo, Scottsbluff Blue Z
- Robbie Jaramillo, Scottsbluff Blue Z
- Phil Kearney, Scottsbluff Blue Z - I can never find you when I'm there!
If your name is on this list and you have never been to this page before,
please CONTACT ME right away and get in
touch with me!! As explained, I'm looking for you if you're on here!
If you don't see your name here but know me, then contact me please and let
me know. If your name isn't on here, most likely I already have contacted
you, or, you are one of my friends now and there is no need to find you! :)
You can check out my main web site
to find out if I ever changed, or contact me
using the contact form, or go to my Myspace: dj77brian.
Last updated Saturday, February 18, 2006 at 12:50AM Eastern Standard Time